Thursday 14 April 2022

Visiting The Doctor PPT

 I am going to be adding the links to my PPT lessons which I have now stored on Google Drive. I am not sure how these links will work for other people - hopefully they will be fine. They might open with Google Docs which does not display all features correctly but can, from there, be saved ass PPTs to  your own drive where you can open with Powerpoint or WPS to view them correctly. Some of the PPTs in question need other resources and some connect with lesson plans already on here. I will start with the ones for the grades that I do now - grades 10 and 11: Senior 1 and Senior 2 in Chinese high school.

The first link goes with the Visiting The Doctor Lesson that can be found in August 2015 and replaces the first part with the same material presented in PPT form. Note - Needs to be viewed in Powerpoint or WPS for correct display.

.

A Visit To The Doctor PPT



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.